-Family environment, grounded in tradition
-Small class sizes
-1:1 Middle School
- Relevant Professional Development
-Outstanding teacher mentoring
-Support system for becoming Highly Qualified
-45 minutes from Augusta, Georgia
-2.5 hours from Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, NC
-Beautiful lakes for boating and fishing
-Public Golf Course
We are FOCUSed on high student achievement and faculty success!
Come Learn, Grow, and Teach in McCormick!
The Mission of the Human Resources Department is to recruit and retain the best employees for all positions that serve the students of the McCormick County School District by creating a positive and motivating educational environment for our students and staff.
- Provide a strong recruitment and retention plan that encourages quality and diversity.
- Serve as a resource contact for district staff.
- Provide information for schools and media when necessary.
- Maintain updated records, uphold regulations, and legal statutes for staff.
- Plan and provide activities that recognize, encourage, and reward staff.
Please use the navigation window to the left to find additional helpful resources.